Orders can only be cancelled before your parcel has been collected by the courier. After this point,
if you wish to seek a refund please note the following:
1. Refunds will be calculated based on the service you selected and the price paid.
2. We cannot offer any refunds in situations where our terms and conditions have not been complied with.
3. Refunds can only be applied for by the person who booked and paid for the service.
4. Once authorised, refunds can take up to 7 working days to process.
5. We will offer a full refund if you cancel within the time limit allowed by the courier company you selected (please see their terms and conditions). After this time, any cancellation refund will be subject to a minimum journey charge that may be made by the courier.
6. To apply for a refund you must do so in writing to parcel4u.global T/A KT freight forwarder ltd (at our address on the 'contact us
' page), within 28 days from the date the order was placed.
7. We cannot offer compensation for any consequential loss.