1. It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
3. You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
4. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
5. Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
7. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
8. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 7.
9. Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
11. By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
12. Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
13. All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
IMPORTANT - LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
You are asked to pay special attention to the following terms. Note that nothing in this section affects your statutory rights and we do not seek to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
We will always endeavour to ensure that your delivery is made without undue delay, damage or loss. However, accidents happen and this section is designed to set out the extent of our liability for such events.
We will only accept liability for damage or loss (of your package and foreseeable related losses) if this is our fault – that is, if it is caused by our negligence, wrongful act or failure to act, or breach of our duty of care to you. We will not be liable under any circumstances for any losses (direct or indirect) that are not our fault.
We will also not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage to your package if there is a significant difference (more than 10%) between what you say is the size of the package (weight and/or dimensions) and what the size of the package actually is.
We will not accept liability for any loss or delay caused by circumstances that are outside our control, such as traffic delays, strike action, vehicular breakdown, though if the delay is caused by our vehicle breaking down, we shall do our best to provide an alternative vehicle as soon as possible. Mislabelled or inaccurately addressed packages may become lost or be damaged or delayed and we will not accept liability in these circumstances – clear, accurate labelling is your responsibility.
If damage or loss results from our negligence, wrongdoing or breach of duty and we accept liability, we shall refund the cost paid for our service unless you have bought compensation insurance cover from us. If you have bought such cover from us then we will be liable in these circumstances to the extent of the limits under that cover or the actual net cost of the loss (excluding any profit or taxes), whichever is less. Our compensation cover is not on a 'new for old' basis and will reflect the market value of the product unless you specifically purchase 'new for old' compensation cover.
If we accept liability (due to our negligence, wrongdoing or breach of duty) and you wish to arrange repair of your package, we will not be liable for the cost of that repair, unless we agree in advance that the repair is to be carried out and we approve of the repair arrangements.
You must provide proof of the value of any losses and it is your duty to keep a record of this before the package is collected for delivery. If we have accepted liability and paid the cost of the package we are entitled to own the package and deal with it accordingly.
EasyPost Shipping Insurance does not include:
1. Coins, bullion, loose diamonds or stones, stocks, bonds, currency, deeds, evidence of debt, travelers checks, money orders, gift certificates, calling cards, lottery tickets, or any other negotiable documents.
2. Loss from delay, deterioration, spoilage or contamination of perishable merchandise except when resulting from fire.
3. Merchandise shipped on consignment, memorandum or approval unless shipped in fulfillment of an order or request.
4. Loss, damage or non-arrival of any package or its contents which (a) is addressed, wrapped or packed insufficiently, incorrectly or contrary to carrier's packaging requirements; or (b) bears a descriptive label or packaging which tends to describe nature of contents EXCEPT if shipped via Parcel Post and required by Postal Laws and Regulations.
5. Any package containing personal goods shipped on behalf of an employer or employee.
6. Against loss or damage arising out of dishonesty on the part of the insured or insured's employees.
7. Against loss or damage caused by or resulting from: (a) hostile or warlike action in time of peace or war, including action in hindering, combating or defending against an actual, impending or expected attack, (1) by any government or sovereign poser (de jure facto), or by any authority maintaining or using military, naval or air forces; or (2) by military, naval or air forces; (3) by an agent of any such government power, authority or forces (b) any weapon of war employing atomic fission or radioactive force whether in time of peace or war; (c) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power, or action taken by governmental authority in hindering, combating or defending against such an occurrence, seizure, or destruction under quarantine or Customs regulations, confiscation by order of any government or public authority or risks of contraband or illegal transportation of trade.
8. Against loss or damage caused by nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination, all whether controlled or uncontrolled, and whether such loss be direct or indirect, proximate or remote, or be in whole or in part caused by, contributed to, or aggravated by the peril(s) insured against in this Policy; however, direct loss by "fire" resulting from nuclear reaction/radiation or radioactive contamination is insured against by this Policy.
A. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any loss, damage or shortage to property covered by other valid and collectible insurance nor for carrier's liability. Coverage under this Policy shall be EXCESS of aforementioned. EasyPost will not be liable if packages are not reported to EasyPost and related premiums not remitted, even if the carrier is a covered carrier. COVERAGE IS CONTINGENT upon carrier being liable for loss, damage or shortage and obligated (except for USPS) to meet its liability by paying a portion of the value of such claims.
B. All claims are to be submitted to EasyPost within thirty (30) days of receipt of the carrier's payment. You will submit completed EasyPost claim form, copy of original invoice to customer, copy of customer note stating damage sufficient to substantiate loss. All damaged property for which payment (not repair cost) or replacement has been requested or made, must on request, be returned to EasyPost.
C. Any covered loss will be paid to you or your Assignee within 30 days of EasyPost's receipt of all required claim documentation and requested damaged goods.
D. Upon payment or replacement for loss or damage, all your rights to recover from the carrier, excluding amount equal to your deductible, are transferred to us. You will assist us in every reasonable manner to secure recovery.
E. No suit or action for the recovery of any claim under this Policy shall be sustainable in any court of law or equity unless commenced within twelve(12) months after you discover the occurrence which gives rise to the claim, provided, however, that if by the laws of the State within which this Policy is issued, such limitation is invalid, then any such claim shall be void unless such action or suit commences with the shortest limit of time permitted by the laws of that State.
F. This policy may be canceled at any time by your written request or by us upon thirty (30) days written notice, or the number of days if greater, required by the regulations in your State. However, such cancellation shall not affect any shipments already made for which reports and premium have been tendered by you and accepted by EasyPost.
G. The yearly anniversary of the Policy inception date shall be regarded as the annual renewal date.
H. Policy changes can only be effected by EasyPost.
I. This Policy treats banded boxes and pallets of boxes as one single package.
J. If a part of a pair or set is lost or damaged, we will only pay you a reasonable and fair portion of the total value of the pair or set and NOT the total value.
K. This Policy is void if you have intentionally concealed or misrepresented any material fact or circumstance relating to this insurance.
L. This Policy is subject to change.
KT Freight forwarder LTD.
Company number : 09437235
Addres 49, Harlington road